Events listed on icchampton.org are highlighted parishwide events. For a list of all functions going on within the parish. Please view our resource calendar.
- To reserve meeting space at our parish, please contact Ann Hart for scheduling and room availability.
- For placing an announcement in our bulletin, please email Vy Barto. Bulletin announcements should include the following:
- Brief 2-3 sentence description
- Event Location
- Contact information.
- Submissions are due by Monday at 12:00 p.m. for publication the upcoming weekend.
- For bulletin advertising, contact Brian Williams of Liturgical Publications via email or by phone at 1-800-477-4574.
- For further promotional questions, contact Vy Barto.
Using Our PARISH LOGO
We asked new and existing families alike, “How would you describe Immaculate Conception in one word?” Many people responded with such words as “welcoming,” “inspiring,” “diverse,” “warm,” and “engaging.”
In our logo, the curved lines of the image of Mary emphasize her warm embrace and comforting presence. The absence of facial features allows us to imagine for ourselves how Mary and her son may have looked upon one another. And we are certain that many more interpretations of this new logo will surface in the hearts and minds of all who view it.